Sword Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonation

WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 2
Location? : orlando
Job/hobbies? : Game Design and Direction
Humor? : Humor? what? what kind of frickin question is that? its not, thats what it is, ask again later
Description : (Type in a Description here, only for the User)

WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER! Empty
PostSubject: WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!   WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 9:08 am

A milestone, my soon to be friends

In b4 tl;dr this is practically an essay, but read it, its probably interesting, or funny, or stupid, maybe something is in there you could flame me for...does that sound fun? yea, that sounds fun Very Happy

anyways, whats this whole thing about? i was really only here cause slayer 64 made freaking super block man, and i saw in his sig this site.
anyways i mess around with different programs, including game maker, because there is nothing i hate more than programing, which really sucks, because i have to keep the fact im using game maker under heavy wraps, as it is apparently a pariah of the respected part of the game industry. which is a shame, considering you could make the greatest game in the world, making mega bucks off it, etc, etc, but somebody finds out it was done in GM, and now its a crappy game, and you have all your former fans suing you for fraud.

anyways (wow i use that alot) contrary to popular belief among any and all members of any forum ive ever visited, i am in fact, a writer, though i dont care to write like a writer on the internet, since it doesnt freaking matter (well most of the time, anyways) I am also what you would technically refer to as an (and i hate even typing this) "artist" but i dont ever like to hold that label anywhere NEAR me, since we all know to claim to be an artist is to prove to be a douchebag. and i just cant imagine my self to point my noise up at you and say "pugh!" like a snooty MF. technically, i am labeled with "concept artist" but thats alot better considering i am only labeled as that guy who sits in the corner of the office drawing little characters on a piece of copy paper, and he isnt exactly the guy who hosts cheese parties after finishing what is essentially a black canvas with the primary colors farted onto it.

In addition to being a writer and er, concept guy, i am also a concept guy. but this time, i mean less of a drawy kind, and more of a thinky kind. im also something else, and something else, and some more something elses.
really, if you pretend that programming doesnt exist, i am a jack of all trades, or whatever the expression is. (of which i am apparently too lazy to google)

so what else, what else? ummm, ive written and fleshed out enough games that i cant remember the number (eh, i wanna say its something like 20) of which none are crappy "the world is ending, save it" final fantasy on the playstation BS special ed story. there has been a large scale attempt to create one game, but it was stuck in development hell because of my arch enemy, programming, but we got a new guy who wants to do it, but my contact hasnt been able to get ahold of him, so...yea. ive also pursued the creation of four other games, none of which have been finished (next time gadget programming, next time!!!) due to me working on three by myself and one in flash with a programmer that is also hard to get ahold of (same guy? no, just bad luck) if i ever got used to it though, i would simply use GM to do the flash project.

the only other thing i can think of is....i need to find work, as i live in orlando, and my rent is holygod high (a grand a month, not including utilitys) and I like cowboy hats...and beanies...i like hats....ALOT...i always said that a man is to hats, as a woman is to shoes, PROVE ME WRONG, dudes love hats. i also love guns...not so much big ass clumsy rifles, i like handguns, in the gun world, the handgun is the lightsaber, you know, the elegant one. i also like swords, but not just swords, pole arms are awesome, if i could afford it, i would tottaly do SCA, just to kick some ass with a spear. I also hate WoW, some people call me a nintendo fanboy, what they dont realize is i dont have a ps3 cause i CANT AFFORD IT, 360 i can live without, all i want is killzone and mgs. twilight princess was better than OoT, ummm, WW was on the level of OoT, ALttP was the greatest, and the second hardest of the 2d zeldas, followed by a tie between the original, and the hardest, zelda 2, ummm the last good sonic game was adventure battle...final fantasy died when it left nintendo (well, maybe not tactics) and was revived once again when it became crystal chronicles, which was a GREAT game, and is going to be even better in march when the online one (EoT) comes out, and even better then when the single player comes out (tCB)....okay im done now.

oh wait, the shield was the greatest show ever...and crayon shinchan is funny, but shinchan (the dub) is funnier.

oh, and the speed racer movie was everything i hoped for, and more, and the dragonball movie also looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://mmtees.com
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 18
Location? : IN a sword universe
Job/hobbies? : i have none
Humor? : none
Description : Hello! I am the Founder and Owner of this forum!

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!   WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 10:33 am

Really Good! But i don't get why you called to title that.

Hope you keep up the good work!

Anyways... where did you hear about the site?
Back to top Go down
https://swordforums.board-directory.net
Daniel

Male
Number of posts : 2
Location? : orlando
Job/hobbies? : Game Design and Direction
Humor? : Humor? what? what kind of frickin question is that? its not, thats what it is, ask again later
Description : (Type in a Description here, only for the User)

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!   WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER! EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:45 pm

well when i checked how many users there were registered, it said 10, and, as an inside joke that of course, nobody else would get, i was mocking a previous endeavor of mine where we joked about having near 300 registered users, and only 3 registered users, we moved the forums, and got us a grand ole 10 registered users, of which still, only 3 were users.

yea, really didn't make sense, i just like to be there when stuff happens

as for the site, i saw it in the sig for slayer 64 on the game maker forums (and as i said, i lurv block man
Back to top Go down
http://mmtees.com
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator
Administrator

Male
Number of posts : 18
Location? : IN a sword universe
Job/hobbies? : i have none
Humor? : none
Description : Hello! I am the Founder and Owner of this forum!

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!   WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER! EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:48 am

oh cool. If you know Yoyogames.com, i am Wassimkatbey
Back to top Go down
https://swordforums.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!   WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER! Empty

Back to top Go down

WOOOOOOO! 10TH USER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sword Forums :: Introduction :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: